Phoenix: Android smartphones have been the trend nowadays. When you first got a new Android device, probably you were blown away by just looking at its responsiveness. But over some period of time, you might have noticed that your phone running too slow. You don’t have to worry about it as it doesn't mean that there's something wrong in your smartphone. There are a few tips that you can use to speed up your Android smartphone and get things running fast again.
The below mentioned tips work mainly on the recent versions of Android. These actions are reversible. So, if you feel that something went wrong, you can just roll back to default state. Before starting up with the tips, make sure that you have enabled the 'Developer Option' by going to Settings>about> tap the “build number” 7 times.
Tips to speed up your Android device:
- Go to Settings and enable "Force GPU Rendering" option. It will offload some of the loads on your CPU to the graphic chip. Note that it may have an impact on your battery life, so turn it off if the battery is draining too quickly.
- In the Developer options, you can tap on ‘Window & Transition Animation’ scale and choose “Animation off “option. This removes all the animations from your phone’s interface, making it a bit faster.
- Switch the runtime mode from 'Dalvik' to 'ART' in the Developer option. Again, this might make your battery drain out and also a few apps may malfunction, so switch it back to Dalvik if you are not satisfied.
- Make a habit of backing up your image gallery, screenshots, photos, videos, WhatsApp media etc., regularly and clear them from the phone’s memory.
- Go to storage settings and check out your internal memory being used. Keep it as free as possible by uninstalling an application that you don’t use anymore. Also, clear ‘cached data’ to fix misbehaving of some apps that are slowing down your phone.
- If your device comes with custom software instead of stock Android, you can easily disable the apps that the phone maker has added in. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Swipe to remove unwanted apps loaded on your phone. Also, restart your phone at times and see if that helps.
- If you are using multiple Google accounts, go to Settings -> Accounts -> Google and uncheck the tasks that are irrelevant to a particular Google account.
- Use a delicate launcher like Apex, Nova or even the Google Now if your phone’s interface is expanded by the maker.
- Move your apps and games to the SD card instead of having it on your phone memory. Also, it is advised to use a high class SD card that is faster.
- If none of the above mentioned steps work out, try a factory reset. It is just like formatting and reinstalling an OS on the PC. Before doing it, you will have to back up your files that are not saved to the cloud (like games or text messages). This is a dependable way to get your phone up to speed again.
In addition to this, you can also use several apps which automatically clear up your cache data, browser history, etc., and boost up the performance of your Android device.
At Fortune Innovations Phoenix, we offer our patrons with a comprehensive range of application development services at an adequate cost. Kindly contact us for any requisites on Android application development.